Passa al contingut principal

THREE MURDERS IN TWO DAYS

THREE MURDERS IN TWO DAYS
It was winter. My father was in the living room, reading the newspaper and my mother was cooking the supper in the kitchen while my brother Aaron Martin and I were in our bedroom playing computer games.  Suddenly a foreign man knocked the door and my dad went to open and greeted our visitor.
My brother is a seventeen years old boy. He was born on 2001 december
22th in Manchester. He has a brown courly hair and a brown eyes too. He is tall and thin like me but he doesn’t have my blonde hair and my beautiful blue eyes. I am younger than him because I am sixteen years old.
We are Scotland Yard’s detectives because in our old past we solved a lot of crimes and steals. “Hello, Mr.Black, I would talk with your children.” He said to my dad. “Could I talked with them?” he asked.
My father didn’t say anything and the young man upstairs going to my bedroom. I opened the door and I invited him to drink coffee with me. The reason of his visit was the murder of his wife Bertha.
The gentleman, while he was demanding our services, was very sad. I offered him a tissue and he took it to dry his crocodile tears. He continue crying a lot until he went out of our house. “I think that my wife had lover.” He said. My brother wanted to know where did he live but he didn’t answered the question. He continued talking about his wife and her possible lovers. When he named the P.M. we had ask him if his wife worked with him. “Yes. She was his secretary and every day she have been arriving later on the evening at home. Yesterday my wife said me that she couldn’t went out with me to supper because she had an extra-official meeting with the Prime Minister”.
Then, my brother and I downstairs to see of our guest and ate our dinner. When we finished, we put over our coats and we went to Police Station by taxi. There was no traffic, so, we arrived later.
We were greeted by our boss while we enter in our office and sitting in our chairs. My brother and I searched some information about Mrs.Bertha and we discovered that she had a debt with the Prime Minister. I called Bertha’s husband but he didn’t answer my call to talked with us.
Seeing this success, I advice commissary John Moore and we went with him to Mr.Snow’s home. When we arrived at his house, we discovered the Mr.Snow late. We called our comrades while we went out of his home. It was raining but the car save us against the rain. The following day was Monday, so, I went with my brother to high school to do the classes. When we finished at 3:00 p.m., our dad took us with his BMW to the Police Station because we want to know the post-mortem results.
Mr.Snow was killed by the same killer that causes the Bertha’s death. “We are investigating her family and all have been told the same: our Bertha had a debt with the Prime Minister!” said the commissary John Moore when he saw Aaron Black with his brother, entering by the door.
Commissary Moore proposed to Aaron and I, William Harry John, to asked some questions to the Prime Minister.
So, while our daddy went to their home, Aaron, the commissary and I went to Stratford-Upon-Avon to interrogate the United Kingdom’s Prime Minister. We arrived and saw at 6:00 p.m. another late...
This time the late was the Prime Minister. As long as possible the journalists didn’t know the P.M.’s death was much better for the police to carrying out the case and solve it quickly.
“We suppose is a Prime Minister’s enemy. We suppose Mrs.Snow was not killed because the debt, so why the killer killed these poor men and woman?” asked detective Aaron Black. “It’s very simply, my brother Aaron, Mrs.Snow was killed because she was the P.M.’s lover!” I answered the question which was asked by my brother Aaron.
“So, the P.M.’s wife killed them! Why she killed Mr.Snow?” asked my brother. That question was answered by the commissary John Moore: “Because he reported the murder of his wife”.
They went out of P.M.’s home to go to arrest Mrs.Mary White, the Prime Minister’s wife. She didn’t was in her house because she bought a ticket to travel to Paris and doesn’t went to the jail.
Finally, we advised our friend and Scotland Yard’s lieutenant Peter Smith and he arrest her before she get on board on the airplane.
The arrest was a grateful victory for my brother Aaron Martin and me.

Scotland Yard's Detective Aaron Martin Black

Scotland Yard's Detective William Harry Black  




Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

MULTICRIM

L’Àrtac Busquets, era un adolescent de setze anys (22-12-2000) que tenia els ulls de color castany foscs igual que els seus cabells a rínxols, alt i fort però prim, que estudiava primer de batxillerat a Barcelona i vivia amb el seu pare Jordoan Busquets perquè sa mare havia mort en un accident de moto feia uns quants anys. Sortia amb la filla del president de Catalunya Rosa Maria Lopetgui que tenia més o menys la seva edat i anava a la seva mateixa classe. Tenia una germana més gran que la coneixien com a Annadrí “la que ho resol tot”, perquè investigava tot tipus de casos. Aquell dia, na Rosa i sa germana, havien quedat per anar a prendre un gelat amb els seus xicots, però no va poder ser al final, perquè li havia sorgit un imprevist que havia de resoldre urgentment. El crim havia succeït a la casa “Puig i Carafall”. El senyor Puig, havia estat assassinat unes hores abans que arribés n’Annadrí, amb el seu cotxe, en una batalla per avarícia i per diners. Romeu Puig, fou un fam