Passa al contingut principal

WILLIAM HARRY BLACK'S MURDER

WILLIAM HARRY BLACK'S MURDER
Two weeks before April I got marriage with my girlfriend Mary Clark and my brother William Harry Black was killed by someone. Scotland Yard arrested me because of the murder and a severe judge closed me in a jail situated on the north of Scotland.
Eight month later I went out of the prison and my father gave me a new car... It was a brown C3 citroën which made me very happy. He said me that John Moore had a new case for me and I went with my wife to the police station. The commissary explained me that he had a clue about William Harry’s murder and he wanted to show me where he discovered it.
We went to the scene of the crime by my new car while my wife went with my father to our house. When we arrived at the hotel where Mary and I spend the nuptial night, I began to cry and cry. Why the judge thought that I was the killer? I was a bad person in his opinion?
I upstairs to the second floor and I went into my brother’s room. John Moore asked some questions to the receptionist and lieutenant Peter Smith stayed inside the car waiting our come. I found a knive stained with blood and fingerprints. I brought out to show to my friends and one day after that success the forensic explained us that the fingerprints was of a person named Simon McWood.
John Moore explained me who was Mr.McWood and where does he live nowadays. He is a famous thief and he live in a big city near London: Stratford-upon-Avon, the village where William Shakespeare borned four hundred and fifty four years ago. I went with him to asked some questions.
It is a sunny day and the birds are on the top of the trees singing songs to make a smile on the people who are unhappy every day. We arrived at twelve o’clock and we go, firstly, to the restaurant to lunch a big dish of rice with fried eggs and tomato soup. When we finished to ate our lunch, we went to Simon McWood’s home to drink a cup of coffee and talked with him.
He opened the door and invited us to came on his little and comfortable house. We sat on a big sofa while he was making the coffee. It was a very nice living room decorated with his family’s images. The wall was painted by him with a lot of different types of blue and yellow. He had one Picasso’s painting and a lot of flowers too.
“What did you do when my brother was killed by someone?” I asked him when he brought the coffees. “Did you stay in our dinner or did you went to talked with him and killed him?” 
“Why?” he asked. “What are you trying to say me? That I am the killer?” McWood asked me while commissary Moore was reading a message written by the judge who close me eight month ago.
“I don’t want offend you. I’m just trying to know who is the killer!” I answered his question with a little apprehension. At this time, John Moore explained me that he ought to came to the office because the judge wanted to talk with him and few minutes after, he went out of the house.
Simon McWood took out a gun and shoot me three cannonballs on my legs to stop me if I will wanted went out of his home. He began to tell me the truth while the sky became dark because of the clouds.
“It was two years ago. One night someone knocked the door because of the rain and wanted to talked with me. He said me “I want to kill someone, so, I need help!” while I was preparing the dinner. The victim was named William Harry John Black, your brother. He gave me your wedding dinner invitation and he advised me that if I will not wanted to cause the murder, he would kill me!”.
“Do you know his name?” I asked him. “On the one hand, if you help us, you will be closed until one year. On the other hand, if you not help us, you will be closed the rest of your live. You choose. If I would be you, I will choose “help us”!”.
“His name was Charles McBlood!”. he answered offering another cup of coffee. “He live in Glasgow with his family and he works as a journalist on the BBC radio. You could find him only the laboral days because he spend the weekends in London with his grandparents!”.
I called commissary John Moore and I explained him that. When he hanged up the phone, I called an ambulance and I spend two days in hospital. When I went out of the hospital I went with my friends to arrest Charles McBlood while the lieutenant Peter Smith arrested Simon McWood.
John Moore asked to Mr.McBlood why he wanted to kill my brother and he said him because William Harry was a lot of selfish, cheeky, jealous and very violent with him. “He punched me when we were pupils and he went on the same classroom as me!”. This answer remembered me something: when I was young, one day, I wanted to kill him because he said me that I was ugly and bad person.
When we finished to celebrate the victory my father said me that Mary Clark and I have two babies: son and daughter. The son was named Andrew Argider and the daughter Sophie Eloïse.


Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

MULTICRIM

L’Àrtac Busquets, era un adolescent de setze anys (22-12-2000) que tenia els ulls de color castany foscs igual que els seus cabells a rínxols, alt i fort però prim, que estudiava primer de batxillerat a Barcelona i vivia amb el seu pare Jordoan Busquets perquè sa mare havia mort en un accident de moto feia uns quants anys. Sortia amb la filla del president de Catalunya Rosa Maria Lopetgui que tenia més o menys la seva edat i anava a la seva mateixa classe. Tenia una germana més gran que la coneixien com a Annadrí “la que ho resol tot”, perquè investigava tot tipus de casos. Aquell dia, na Rosa i sa germana, havien quedat per anar a prendre un gelat amb els seus xicots, però no va poder ser al final, perquè li havia sorgit un imprevist que havia de resoldre urgentment. El crim havia succeït a la casa “Puig i Carafall”. El senyor Puig, havia estat assassinat unes hores abans que arribés n’Annadrí, amb el seu cotxe, en una batalla per avarícia i per diners. Romeu Puig, fou un fam