Passa al contingut principal

ARLINGTON BAKER AND HORRORIFIC HOUSE

ARLINGTON BAKER AND  HORRORIFIC HOUSE

I am Arlington Baker and I was born on 1999 december 22th, in London.
The day before my birthday, I went to saw my parents George and Lisa that they live in Oxford with grandpa Joseph and grandma Mary.
At six p.m., I took the car and with my wife and children, I began the adventure.
When we arrived, Mr.Baker help us with our backpacks and we came onto his house with him.
I upstairs to my bedroom and I put my things inside the cupboard. Suddenly, I went to the kitchen to talked with my mum. She said that she was in Brasil, last month with her husband George.
After that, I go out of cooker and I returned to my room, to catch the phone and chat with my friend John McLaren.
Anne, my wife, cam into my bedroom and told me that she was frightened. “Why?”, I asked, “Because I listened many voices in bathroom.”, she replied.
I went with him to the toilet and, when we opened the door, we saw a man, who face down on bath. Also, I think that he had sleep.
At night, when I finished my dinner and I went to the washroom to wash my tooth, I didn’t saw the person who was stayed on evening.
Afterwards, I move to my bedroom to sleep. At twelve o’clock, I saw on the wall the name of my father and the phrase “killed him on lavatory tonight.”.
I leave my room and I run to bathroom. The door was closed. I tray some times and the door didn’t opened.
So, I shout Anne, and with him, I got opened the door.
We saw my father who was stiff. I demand to Anne that she dial up the police.
They arrived five minutes later and they couldn’t have anything to solve the mistery.
I qualificate the house with this adjective… “horrorific house”.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

MULTICRIM

L’Àrtac Busquets, era un adolescent de setze anys (22-12-2000) que tenia els ulls de color castany foscs igual que els seus cabells a rínxols, alt i fort però prim, que estudiava primer de batxillerat a Barcelona i vivia amb el seu pare Jordoan Busquets perquè sa mare havia mort en un accident de moto feia uns quants anys. Sortia amb la filla del president de Catalunya Rosa Maria Lopetgui que tenia més o menys la seva edat i anava a la seva mateixa classe. Tenia una germana més gran que la coneixien com a Annadrí “la que ho resol tot”, perquè investigava tot tipus de casos. Aquell dia, na Rosa i sa germana, havien quedat per anar a prendre un gelat amb els seus xicots, però no va poder ser al final, perquè li havia sorgit un imprevist que havia de resoldre urgentment. El crim havia succeït a la casa “Puig i Carafall”. El senyor Puig, havia estat assassinat unes hores abans que arribés n’Annadrí, amb el seu cotxe, en una batalla per avarícia i per diners. Romeu Puig, fou un fam