Passa al contingut principal

Soap Opera


Characters:

-Mother - Brenda: She’s beautiful, and have many secrets. One of them is that Jonnathan is the father of the twins. In the past, he loved Jonnathan but in this time he loves another man.

-Sister 1 - Hannah: Hannah is a girl, is the older sister, She is tall, with wavy hair. She fall in love with Jonnathan.

-Sister 2- Betty: She fall in love with Jonnathan. Is somewhat tall than her sister Hanna, but her personallity is wrong, because, sometimes she  upset with her annoying  sisters.

-Sister 3 - Alison:  Is tall, with her ermous straight and long brown hair, an angel and Alison, are the same.

-Gardener - Jonnathan: He is young, with his black hair, and short. He is a beautiful man like Brenda.

Scene 0:
Brenda i jonnathan( fen se una foto amb don nenucos a les mans). I hannah al costat més baixeta.


Scene 1: (in the garden)

Betty: Girls, I need to tell you something!!
Hannah: Tell us, tell us!!!!!
Betty: I think that I’m  falling  in love with Jonnathan..
Alison: Seriously? For the gardener? He is so handsome!
Hannah: (Stand up, go out.) Really? You are very childish.
Alison: Look , he is there!
Betty: Ohh!! He is so good-looking…
Jonnathan: (take of t-shirt)



Scene 2: (in the garden)

Hannah:(is on a bench and Brenda shows up)
Brenda: Hey, what are you thinking about? You look worried
Hannah: I’m fine! It’s not important...
Brenda: What are they talking about?  They look so happy.
Hannah: That’s the problem!
Brenda: What’s up?
Hannah: Betty said she’s in love with the gardener.
Brenda: Oh my god!! That can’t be true! He is her father!



Scene 3:  (in the garden)

Hannah: Hello, Jonnathan, I have to tell you something very important...
It’s about my sister.
Jonnathan: Okey, tell me.
Hannah: My sister Betty is falling in love with you!!
Jonnathan: What??? That’s a big problem, I’m her father!
Hannah: Yes, I know, but now you mustn’t tell anything to anyone. Is it clear?
Jonnathan: Of course, but someone should do something.
Hannah: But you like her?
Jonnathan: No Hannah, I like you, I’d like to spend the rest of my life with you and only with you.


Scene 4 :(Qualsevol lloc de la casa, un passadis..)

Alison: Mum, I’m looking for my bracelet that you gift me when I was younger, do you know where it is?
Brenda: I don’t have any idea, I’m sorry, it will be in some drawer in my bedroom, or i don’t now.
Alison: Okay, I will look for it later.



Scene 5: (Seguent escena, surt directament l’Alison buscant per calaixos i llocs fins que obra un de l’habitació de la mare i veu fotos, les agafa i se les posa a mirar fins que en trova una que li crida l’atenció, es una foto de les dos gemeles el jardiner i la mare) S’axeca rapidament i es fica a buscar la seva germana)

Alison: Betty, Betty !!!! Look it, I just found it, i don’t understand anything, why Jonhatan is in this photo?
Betty: I don’t know… mum just take photos with the family. I don’t understand anything too, we have to talk with mum, just now.


Scene6: (Corren juntes pel passadís amb la foto a la mà, troben a la mare i a la Hanna assentades al sofà)

Betty: What’s that? (Ensenya la foto)
Brenda: Where had you found that?
Alison: I found it in your bedroom, with the other photos, what is it?
Brenda: This photo it isn’t important
Betty: Yes, there’s Jonathan in the photo,! Why? He’s the gardener, no our father!
Hannah: Yes he is you father.
Brenda: Hannah, what are you saying?
Hannah: The truth, mum. It’s time that they know. Some day they would
know .
Alison: What are you saying? You are a lying, a false.
Betty: We  thought our father was died!!
(s’envan enfadades)


Scence 7: (hannah va a dir-li’s a la brenda a la betty i a l’alison que està sortint amb el jonathan, aleshores apereix el jonathan i hi ha un adiscusió) (MENTRES DINEN TOTS JUNTS)

Hannah: Mum, Alison, Betty.. I know that now it isn’t the best moment to say that, but... I think that if I don’t say it now, i won’t say it never to you..
The thing it’s that.. Jonathan and I…, well, we are boyfriends, or something more, we love each other, and we like so much.
Brenda: Hanna!!!!! That can’t be true!! I’m without words
Betty: Hoo! how could you do this !! I'm your sister and I was in love with jonathan…
Alison: Don’t cry…she’s a …
Betty: Jonathan you are our father! She’s your daughter!
Jonnathan: No she’s not my daughter.
Alison: What are you talking about? She’s not our sister?
Brenda: NO, hannah is yours step-sister.
Betty: Did you know hannah?
Hannah: Yes, but.. I love you like a sister.
Alison: That’s enough.  I go.
Betty: Wait i come with you.
Jonnathan: Don’t worry girls, together we can be a happy family.
Brenda: Shut up, Jonnathan; they are talking with me. Come on, please, let me explain.
Betty: You should do it years ago.
(Alison i Betty se’n van)

Brenda: Jonnathan how could you do that to me? I was in love with you!
Hannah: Jonnathan, what is she saying? Are you in love with my mother?
Jonnathan: I don’t know what to say…
Brenda: You should, say something!!
Brenda: Hannah please could you go with your sisters i have to talk with jonnathan alone.
Hannah: Ok, but I want to know what is happening...

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

MULTICRIM

L’Àrtac Busquets, era un adolescent de setze anys (22-12-2000) que tenia els ulls de color castany foscs igual que els seus cabells a rínxols, alt i fort però prim, que estudiava primer de batxillerat a Barcelona i vivia amb el seu pare Jordoan Busquets perquè sa mare havia mort en un accident de moto feia uns quants anys. Sortia amb la filla del president de Catalunya Rosa Maria Lopetgui que tenia més o menys la seva edat i anava a la seva mateixa classe. Tenia una germana més gran que la coneixien com a Annadrí “la que ho resol tot”, perquè investigava tot tipus de casos. Aquell dia, na Rosa i sa germana, havien quedat per anar a prendre un gelat amb els seus xicots, però no va poder ser al final, perquè li havia sorgit un imprevist que havia de resoldre urgentment. El crim havia succeït a la casa “Puig i Carafall”. El senyor Puig, havia estat assassinat unes hores abans que arribés n’Annadrí, amb el seu cotxe, en una batalla per avarícia i per diners. Romeu Puig, fou un fam